Saturday, November 27, 2010

Nick Redfern: The NASA Conspiracies: The Truth Behind the Moon Landings, Censored Photos, and the Face on Mars

Nick has to slow down; I can't keep up! I'm still trying to catch up, I'm about three books behind this one. So no review of the book, but I can say with confidence I can't wait to read it -- the "Face" being a favorite mystery of mine and all things Mars -- but you can read what Nick has to say about the book, and ordering info at his site. Here's a blurb from his blog:
This week, I’m pleased to announce, my new book is published: The NASA Conspiracies: The Truth Behind the Moon Landings, Censored Photos, and the Face on Mars. And while the book focuses, for the most part, on such issues as UFO sightings by astronauts and tales of outer-space conspiracy, it also addresses claims that NASA may have had some involvement in incidents relative to unknown animals.
I love that last part: "NASA may have had some involvement in incidents relative to unknown animals." Can't wait to know more on that one!

No comments: